More than 100 partners of The Way Home know this to be true, and our results have been impressive:
- More than 14,500 individuals have been housed since 2012, and
- Overall homelessness has decreased by 51% since 2011.
- Building Stronger Communities This Season
- Survival or Identity: the young adult, trans, homeless experience in Houston
- Eviction Prevention Pilot Launches In Houston
- The Link Between Sexual Assault and Homelessness – How One Organization Is Making A Difference
- Memorial Assistance Ministries Attends PopUp Business School